Monday, March 23, 2009

Just Another Missed Moment


I love this shot! :) Taken some weeks ago when I decided to meet up with my beloved Jamships family.. Yup.. that was me in the left most (with a black handbag ni my right hand.. (lakas ng loob mag stripes ng pahalang, shux! hahaha).. then right next to me was Gracey.. yup, big girl Gracey - one of my most favorite persons in the world.. then, that was Minnie Madz, my sis mahal who loves Mickey Mouse & Garfield.. & then.. in the right most was my twin Am.. la lang.. ansaya nyang araw na yan.. I came straight from BGK practice, had to do my duties, y'know.. bluetoothed some pics to my gurlfriends, then, kain ciempre.. sa labas ng Shakeys yan.. laughtrip as usual.. "Gracey, ansaya talaga nung kwentuhan natin nuh? Hahaha!" La lang.. love this pic.. i mishu guys.. big time!

Lots of love,
Unano

2 comments:

  1. forgot to tell na nakatulog ka kaya d ka agad nakababa sa mega, ha ha ha..

    amishue!!

    kelan kaya ung "when minnie met garfield"

    ReplyDelete